toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is Donna Meadows Price a Bona Fide Lawyer?

Dear Donna: Someone on Etater originally suggested that you, yourself, were graduated from a "conditionally accredited" law school. That should have read "provisionally accredited" law school.

With this in mind, I would like to know the following:

1. When you graduated from law school?
2. Was the law school you graduated from accredited at the time?
3. What level of accreditation did that law school have at the time of your graduation?
4. When did you take the West Virginia Bar Exam?

I thank you in advance for the answers to this question. You can contact me at normanalderman@yahoo.com

By CATHY GRIMES

Staff Writer

Surrounded by her husband, Jeff, daughter, Alexis, and parents, Clarence and Shirley Meadows, as well as other family and friends, Donna Meadows Price took the oath of office as the new Pocahontas County prosecuting attorney on Friday.

Performing the official investiture was Circuit Court Judge James Rowe of the 11th Judicial Circuit Court, second division.

Price has been in the legal field for around 18 years, earning her law degree from John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, Ga.

She also has an associate's degree in law enforcement and a bachelor's degree in criminal justice administration.

Price has been a child advocate attorney, judicial law clerk, worked in her own private practice in Pocahontas County and was assistant prosecuting attorney in Putnam County.

As assistant prosecuting attorney, Price was responsible for all juvenile, abuse and neglect prosecutions.

Price said she knows the necessity of working together as a community.

"I will work hard for the people of the county to make it better one day at a time," Price said. My door is always open. I will help any way I can."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlanta's John Marshall Law School has been provisionally approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association since 2005. The Section of Legal Education may be contacted at 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60610 or by phone at 312/988-6738.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte School of Law Earns Provisional ABA Accreditation

Posted on: Monday, 9 June 2008, 15:00 CDT

Charlotte School of Law (CharlotteLaw) is pleased to announce it has received provisional approval from the American Bar Association. The school achieved this endorsement at the earliest date possible under ABA accreditation guidelines.

"This is a major milestone for the school," said Eugene Clark, Dean of Charlotte School of Law. "To have earned this approval in less than two years of our opening demonstrates the commitment of CharlotteLaw's founders, board, faculty and administration to provide our students a program of legal education based on the highest possible standards of academic excellence."

A law school is granted provisional approval when it can demonstrate substantial compliance with ABA standards. This designation allows law school students to sit for the bar exam in any state following graduation. CharlotteLaw's inaugural class, which entered in August of 2006, will graduate in May of 2009.

In the language of the ABA rules: "A student at a provisionally accredited law school and an individual who graduates while the school is provisionally approved are entitled to the same recognition given to student graduates of fully approved law schools." Provisional accreditation also renders a law school eligible to receive federal student loan assistance, and take part in admissions recruiting events with other ABA-approved schools.

If you will notice that the school was not accredited prior to 2005. I had heard that Donna graduated in 2000. How can this be?

Re: Is Donna Meadows Price a Bona Fide Lawyer?

Note: We have supported Donna in her run for prosecutor but have observed a reluctance to go after the upper crust criminals in our county. She has taken weeks to get the grand jury investigation going on Law and Irvine. This caused us to wonder! Then allow came a tater who suggest that Donna herself may have a problem. Donna is extremely hard to make contact with! Even email doesn't work!

We have been researching this matter diligently; we now are starting to get some answers:

to norm

May 30, 2009 - 3:27PM

Quote Reply
Re: We Have Asked the Circuit Judge To Recuse Himself

Would it concern you to learn that the PA Donna Price graduated from an unaccredited law school? I understand it is only conditionally accredited still yet today.
Stinkwell Tater

May 30, 2009 - 4:38PM

Quote Reply

Absolutely!

What school is that?
Stinkwell Tater

May 30, 2009 - 4:48PM

Quote Reply

Lack of accreditation is of immense proportions in my case. But it would have great ramifications for the dopeheads in a criminal context.

Sandra Day O'Connor might want to think twice before she gets involved in Wv.

I would say so; you'd probably try to prove that she didn't have a law degree!!!!!!!

I am glad you brought that up!

Still no answer from Donna! I worked hard to help Donna get in office and she can't answer four simple questions!

Jurisdictions
Location Year Admitted
West Virginia 2000

Number of Law Schools

As of June 2008 , a total of 200 institutions are ABA-approved: 199 confer the first degree in law (the J.D. degree); the other ABA approved school is the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's School, which offers an officer's resident graduate course, a specialized program beyond the first degree in law. Eleven of the 200 law schools are provisionally approved.

Provisionally Approved Law Schools (+):

+Charleston School of Law
+Charlotte School of Law
+Drexel University Earle Mack College of Law
+Elon University School of Law
+Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
+Florida A&M University College of Law
+University of LaVerne College of Law
+Liberty University School of Law
+John Marshall Law School (Atlanta)
+Phoenix School of Law
+Western State University College of Law

Donna is much smarter than you Norman; she's wise enough not to play your game on here.

What you apparently do not understand is this:
SO WHAT!!!

Even if both Rowe and Donna graduated from unaccredited and/or provisionally approved law schools, they both PASSED the bar and were granted licenses a LONG TIME AGO.

It is simply too late to attempt to revoke their licenses on the grounds you now assert. And it doesn't matter that this may have only recently been discovered, even if true. It simply can't and won't be undone. I suggest you find more valid grounds upon which to complain about the two.

What I think we have in this case is that there is sometype of "loophole" that is being utilized to allow lawyers with less than standard law educations to slip into the system.

It couldn't happen at a worse time with an investigation pending of the WV Judiciary.

Norman,
Do you have to find something wrong with everyone that holds a position in our county?
Why can't you just support people and for one, mind your own **** business.
You are in my opinion a miserable person.
If you have nothing better to do than find out all the low down on everyone in Pocahontas County , than your life must SUCK!

Norman, Stinkwell...whomever he happens to be at the moment...eventually turns on everyone he supports.

He turned on David Fleming, he is now turning on Donna Meadows Price. I'm sure etater readers can come up with a lot more.

Once they don't fully support "everything" Norman cares about they are a target.

The quality of law in Pocahontas County is my business.

Yeah maybe, but everyone's personal life is not.
And just because they don't do everything to suite you doesn't mean they aren't doing their jobs or qualified to do their jobs.
You need a reality check buddy..
Big Time.

I didn't raise this question. I just want an answer. She started practicing law in 2001. Her school wasn't accredited until 2005. So did she take the bar exam and how did she take the bar exam when her school wasn't accredited.

This is not a personal question. I can obtain the information for the WV Board of Examiners. And I will be happy to do so! I just thought that Donna might have a quick explanation that would save some time and trouble.

Norman Alderman
I didn't raise this question. I just want an answer. She started practicing law in 2001. Her school wasn't accredited until 2005. So did she take the bar exam and how did she take the bar exam when her school wasn't accredited.

This is not a personal question. I can obtain the information for the WV Board of Examiners. And I will be happy to do so! I just thought that Donna might have a quick explanation that would save some time and trouble.

This is why a lot of people have no respect for Norman Alderman. His comment, "I didn't raise this question. I just want an answer." If I raised a scandulous question about Norman, such as how many students did he administer inappropriate discipline to while a teacher? I could just sit back and say, "I didn't raise the question. I just want an answer." In the meantime, all the petty, simple-minded gossipers on here would be saying, "Did you hear that Norman Alderman beat his students when he was a teacher?" It doesn't matter if the question has no basis in fact, according to Norman's ethics, and I use that term loosely, it's ok to ask such questions.

Why not get the facts first, rather than trying to smear a public official you yourself supported?

You say that you can get the information from the WV Board of Examiners, then why don't you do so FIRST before you start a thread which allows the petty minds here to gossip about Donna?

Your credibility has and wills always be dirt because of the way you "investigate" things. Donna is making absolutely the right decision by not engaging anyone on this site, Norman in particular.

Accreditation issues are often more complex than they appear. Also, schools that have provisional or even probationary accreditation are still accredited. The issue introduced about Donna Meadow Price's school had to do with when it was accredited and when she graduated. The following was cut and pasted from the school's Web site and explains its accreditation history and laws concerning accreditation of law schools.

"John Marshall Law School was founded in 1933 as an independent, freestanding educational institution dedicated to providing a quality educational opportunity to nontraditional or adult learners, and to other significantly underserved segments of Georgia citizenry.

"The first Dean of John Marshall Law School was S.B. Fenster who, along with the other founders of the institution, brought with him a dedication to broadening the opportunity for legal education to those traditionally denied such career options. This dedication is evidenced by the fact that John Marshall was among the first of the Southern law schools to integrate its student body and the fact that women have been represented in the student body since the School's first graduating class. Since its founding, the School has continued to provide access to legal education to those residents of Georgia who, for what ever reason, were unable to achieve their goal from other, more established institutions of legal education. Alumni of John Marshall now number slightly in excess of 2,000 members and many have served with distinction as members of the judiciary, public officials, government officials, and as members of the private bar serving the people of the State of Georgia.

"In 1978, the Supreme Court of Georgia promulgated standards and procedures for the approval of law schools and set forth an application process similar to the accreditation process of the American Bar Association (ABA). After gaining its initial approval, John Marshall Law School had its approval renewed after each subsequent inspection between 1978 and 1987.

"In 1987, the Supreme Court changed its 1978 promulgation to require that all law schools in the state be approved by the ABA. To meet the goal of achieving ABA approval, the John Marshall Law School Board of Trustees endorsed a plan designed to bring the School into compliance with ABA Standards.

"To assist in achieving ABA approval, the school signed a management agreement with the Argosy Education Group (AEG), the nation's largest provider of doctoral level programs in the field of psychology, as well as a significant presence in the fields of education and business. In 2001, after a change in ownership of AEG, the Law School once again found itself a freestanding, independent law school under the direction of Dr. Michael Markovitz, Chair of the Board of Directors.

"Under the leadership of Dr. Markovitz, the Board of Directors determined that the school would once again seek approval by the ABA and all steps reasonably necessary to accomplish that goal would be undertaken. A major renovation project at the school was recently completed providing new classrooms, a new trial courtroom and a new appellate courtroom, each equipped with audio - video capabilities, to provide facilities for the training of advocates. The library was also expanded to accommodate a growing collection.

:Today, John Marshall Law School remains the sole surviving heir to Georgia's long tradition of law schools offering a part-time evening program designed to provide access to legal education to nontraditional students. As we move further into the 21st century, the School of Law has placed itself in a position to grow and develop into a major institution of legal education in the Southeast."

Answer to Janet!

The ABA is the gold standard of accreditation. It is the standard required by the state of West Virginia. I didn't make the standard; it was made by an attorney's peer group who believe that that is what is necessary to provide a quality judicial experience in WV, i.e. to provide due process for a client.

Look at the Supreme Court's statement. "(a) Course of study. Unless otherwise specified herein, any person who wishes to take the bar examination in the State of West Virginia shall satisfy the Board that he or she has completed a full course of study in a law school accredited by the American Bar Association, or its equivalent, and has been granted and holds a degree of L.L.B. or J.D., or their equivalents, and a degree of A.B. or B.S., or higher degree, from an accredited college or university, or its equivalent. "

The John Marshall Law School only obtained "provisional accreditation" in 2005 but Donna had been practicing since 2000. There is a five year gap. Logic indicates that the school must not have been accredited prior to 2005. Another writer brought up the question out of the blue:

"To Norm: Would it concern you to learn that the PA Donna Price graduated from an unaccredited law school? I understand it is only conditionally accredited still yet today."

I simply started the research from that point assuming that the question as put to me on etater was meant to suggest that I was being unfair to Rowe because of Donna had a similar problem. To demonstrate my fairness, I started my research.

Now it means little to me whether she is bona fide or not since she is not interposed herself into the legal process in my case.

But I do have a concern regarding Donna: I have asked her several weeks ago to request a special prosecutor to seek an indictment against Law/Irvine for their theft of public funds. She told me that since she was the statutory attorney for the board of education that she was asking for a special prosecutor. But now many weeks later nothing has happened. Donna won't answer my emails. So naturally, I am wondering if Donna has gotten cold feet about going after Law and Alice. And of course I am wondering if her statutory position is shielding them from prosecution. I deserve some answers here.

Here are the questions I have asked and I don't think that they are unreasonable questions:

With this in mind, I would like to know the following:

1. When you graduated from law school?
2. Was the law school you graduated from accredited at the time?
3. What level of accreditation did that law school have at the time of your graduation?
4. When did you take the West Virginia Bar Exam?

I can get these answers elsewhere but was simply hoping to get them from Donna!

Janet, I am not being unreasonable here. Accreditation is a professional's way of saying to the world that the quality of their service is on par with the rest of the professional.

Doctors attend accredited medical schools. As a a teacher, I attended an accredited education school. I assumed that lawyers have to do the same. Am I wrong about that? It is just a part of life.

A Question That Must Have an Answer

THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE:

If you will notice that the school was not accredited prior to 2005. I had heard that Donna graduated in 2000. How can this be?

Someone please help me here! If not, I will keep searching until I find the answer!

Re: A Question That Must Have an Answer

Way to go Norman. Just keep the gossip alive. Don't print any facts. Just ask a lot of suggestive questions, and expect to get an answer on this gossip site? Get real. I applaud Donna for not playing your game here.

You state that you graduated from an accredited school. That alone proves that graduating from an accredited school means absolutely nothing because you are devoid of any common sense and any sense of fairness. All it proves is that a gossip monger like you can pass some college classes. Big deal.

I cut and pasted from the John Marshall School of Law website. Is that not a fact? I did the same for justia.com! I cut and pasted from the Supreme Court. Are you challenging their validity?

This is a fact:

Jurisdictions
Location Year Admitted
West Virginia 2000

Atlanta's John Marshall Law School has been provisionally approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association since 2005. The Section of Legal Education may be contacted at 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60610 or by phone at 312/988-6738.

Note in the quote from WV code there are many places where "or its equivalent" shows up, the first being "any person who wishes to take the bar examination in the State of West Virginia shall satisfy the Board that he or she has completed a full course of study in a law school accredited by the American Bar Association, or its equivalent." The Web site for Donna's school shows it was accredited by an ABA "equivalent" starting in 1978, well before she attended. When it was required that they be accredited by the ABA itself, the school did that. It is a common process for schools to be awarded "provisional" accreditation when they first enter any accreditation system. These schools are fully accredited. After a few years of turning out competent graduates they move to "continuing" accreditation. (One could make similar arguments about Judge Rowe's qualifications to take the WV bar.)

I wasn't planning to take part in this discussion, but accreditation is near and dear to my heart, having been actively involved in accreditation of allied health programs for over 20 years, starting when the AMA was involved with allied health accreditation.

To Janet... very well put...
Donna ran a very open campaign, and she was very open on her education and her experience. DONNA keep up the good work..

Courthouse talk is that Norman had an appointment with Donna Price this week but HE cancelled the appointment……..SO ….Norman is saying that Donna won’t meet with him?? Interesting.. very interesting…

Rowe graduated before his school was accredited. In fact, it never was accredited! It merged with George Mason University and ceased to exist. Accredited schools can't retro act on a J.D. degree under the ABA's rules. He changed his alma matter from ISL to GMU in 1988 even though he never darkened the door of the law school.

Most importantly Rowe couldn't have been allowed to take the bar exam because he didn't graduate from an ABA accredited law school.

Somebody fudged. Now that might even be ok if he remained a lawyer. But now that he is a judge he owes the citizens full and "due process." I am making the argument that I was not accorded "due Process" because Rowe's degree wasn't approved by his peers. I will be filing a case to test this in court.

Janet, in your case, if you provided medical services for someone for which you had never been trained in that particular technique, they could and probably would sue you.

I don't believe that Rowe was trained well in my case and I will test it in court.

Note that this thread is about Donna, not Rowe, and 'ol Norman is dodging the issue here because he has been caught up once again (not that anyone is surprised) in his own gossip. Recall him saying "I didn't ask the question, I just want an answer" response. Typical gossiper. Harp on an issue long enough rather than doing some simple research and getting the facts. Not Norman. No way. No how. It's not in him.

And he wonders why this State's highest court called him out for the liar that he is.

Norman, you can't get due process because you don't deserve it, no matter how many quack lawsuits you file.

Good luck and god bless.

Janet... thanks for reseaching this.. all good points.. Donna... Go girl

Just got an intriguing email today. It seems that there is a cover up going on! Stay Tuned!

You guys are going to have to be careful about Trademark Infringement, the multiple period name signature at the end of the post is mine...dawg...

Janet
Note in the quote from WV code there are many places where "or its equivalent" shows up, the first being "any person who wishes to take the bar examination in the State of West Virginia shall satisfy the Board that he or she has completed a full course of study in a law school accredited by the American Bar Association, or its equivalent." The Web site for Donna's school shows it was accredited by an ABA "equivalent" starting in 1978, well before she attended. When it was required that they be accredited by the ABA itself, the school did that. It is a common process for schools to be awarded "provisional" accreditation when they first enter any accreditation system. These schools are fully accredited. After a few years of turning out competent graduates they move to "continuing" accreditation. (One could make similar arguments about Judge Rowe's qualifications to take the WV bar.)

I wasn't planning to take part in this discussion, but accreditation is near and dear to my heart, having been actively involved in accreditation of allied health programs for over 20 years, starting when the AMA was involved with allied health accreditation.

thank you for "the truth will set you free"

Stinkwell Tater
Just got an intriguing email today. It seems that there is a cover up going on! Stay Tuned!

The above is yet another example of how Norman wants to keep the gossip going--no facts, just suggestions.

By the way Norman, you never did answer the other post about how many and/or how often you beat your students inappropriately. Oh, I didn't ask the question, I just want an answer. Sound familiar?

I am sorry that I can't tell you the contents of the email but I assure you that I forwarded it to Donna. She knows the question it raises!

Norman Alderman
I am sorry that I can't tell you the contents of the email but I assure you that I forwarded it to Donna. She knows the question it raises!

Norman, I got an interesting email about your time as teacher, how many students you abused, etc., I just can't tell you about it on here because its personal.

When will you learn?

I assure you this is as legitmate as your complaints about Donna.

Personal to whom? I don't mind you writing about me. I'm like Bette Davis: "I don't care what they say about me as long as they are talking about me."

... Three dots is an ellipsis, a common grammar mark like a comma or a question mark! It is in the public domain! Use it all you want; I do!

It seems you can make all kinds of remarks against Donna but you can not answer a simple question on why you cancelled your apt. with her! I can't wait for the day the people get tired of your stupid comments and remarks on anything and put you in your place or even in jail

If you had any sense at all you would do your research before you open your mouth. All you have to do is walk into Donna's Office and see her Diploma's. She would not have come this far on fake ones.

I can't wait to see if you keep this posted or remove it sense it protests you!!!!!

Way to go Donna and the Sheriff!!!! We see everything you do and appreciate it all the way. We also know that it takes time to go through a process, not overnight.

R
It seems you can make all kinds of remarks against Donna but you can not answer a simple question on why you cancelled your apt. with her! I can't wait for the day the people get tired of your stupid comments and remarks on anything and put you in your place or even in jail

If you had any sense at all you would do your research before you open your mouth. All you have to do is walk into Donna's Office and see her Diploma's. She would not have come this far on fake ones.

I can't wait to see if you keep this posted or remove it sense it protests you!!!!!

Way to go Donna and the Sheriff!!!! We see everything you do and appreciate it all the way. We also know that it takes time to go through a process, not overnight.

WELL PUT

I am not an elected official, Donna is and for some reason don't isn't around!

So, anyone in a state or county position should not be put under the scope!! Why? The rest of the county has no problem putting Norman and the poor people under it. Around here everybody is in everybody's business, Why not bring everybody's dirt out!!! I see you have no problem getting on here running your mouth. Are you in a pocket too? Cause it seems like everybody is in somebody's pocket in this **** hole. I for one can not believe that I ocne wanted to raise my kids in a place like this. Really, what is this teaching our kids? That is ok to lie, cheat, steal or whatever you want to do as long as you know somebody in high places!!!! Keep up the good work Norman, they are all mad cause you don't let anything get passed you!!

Keep up the good work.

TO NORMAN
Keep up the good work.

What good work? He is just making stuff up

What doesnt he take pictures of the Drug trade in Marlinton and post them? then maybe he would do some good work!

MARLINTON, WV (wvmr) - Official News Release: Office Of Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney Donna Meadows-Price

In an ongoing effort to combat criminal activity in Pocahontas County, Prosecuting Attorney, Donna M. Price, reports that 12 individuals were arrested in the early morning hours of Saturday, June 27, 2009 in a joint operation with the Pocahontas County Sheriff's Department and West Virginia State Police, Marlinton Detachment.

Some of the arrests were a result of the continuation of the ongoing drug investigations with both law enforcement agencies. Many of the other arrests were the Sheriff's Department and the West Virginia State Police performing a "warrant sweep", wherein officers arrest individuals on outstanding, active, pending warrants.

Those arrested are:

Brand Robinson Burdette
Marlinton, West Virginia
CHARGE: Delivery of a controlled substance (schedule I and schedule II) - (2 counts - Felony)

Franklin Burgess
Marlinton, West Virginia
CHARGE: Delivery of a controlled substance (schedule II) - (2 counts - Felony)

Tom Robinson
Marlinton, West Virginia
CHARGE: Delivery of a controlled substance - (schedule II - 4 counts) (Felony)
(schedule IV - 1 count) (Felony)

Aaron Powell
Marlinton, West Virginia
CHARGE: Kidnapping - Felony
Battery - misdemeanor

Kenny Fuery
Marlinton, West Virginia
CHARGE: Battery - misdemeanor

Rebecca Hanna
Address unknown
CHARGE: Aggravated DUI - misdemeanor

Roy Oscar, Jr.
Address unknown
CHARGE: Worthless Checks - (16 counts) -misdemeanor

Shelia McMillion
Marlinton, West Virginia
CHARGE: Worthless Checks - misdemeanor

Gary Sharp
Marlinton, West Virginia

Doug Robinson
Marlinton, West Virginia
CHARGE: Obstructing an Officer - misdemeanor

Christopher A. Triplett
Marlinton, West Virginia

Abigail Hanna
Marlinton, West Virginia

Further, pursuant to Rule 3.6(b)(6) of the West Virginia Rules of Professional Conduct governing attorneys, the fact that a defendant has been charged with a crime, is merely an accusation, and that the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
© Copyright 2009, wvmr

MARLINTON, WV (wvmr) - According to a press release from the office of Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney Donna M. Price, Joseph A "Bunker" Tawney was arrested in the evening hours of July 1st, 2009. He was arrested for possession with intent to deliver a schedule 1 (one) controlled substance, specifically marijuana. Pocahontas County Sheriffs Dept Sgt B.C. Totten and Deputy N.D. Simmons made the arrest, assisted by the WV State Police.

The accused was in possession of one quarter pound of marijuana with a street value of $1000.00

Thanks to Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney Donna M. Price for this information. ©

from WVMR
MARLINTON, WV (wvmr) - According to a press release from the office of Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney Donna M. Price, Joseph A "Bunker" Tawney was arrested in the evening hours of July 1st, 2009. He was arrested for possession with intent to deliver a schedule 1 (one) controlled substance, specifically marijuana. Pocahontas County Sheriffs Dept Sgt B.C. Totten and Deputy N.D. Simmons made the arrest, assisted by the WV State Police.

The accused was in possession of one quarter pound of marijuana with a street value of $1000.00

Thanks to Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney Donna M. Price for this information. ©

To PA office, SD and WVSP.. keep up the good up

Geeze Norman,.
It didn't take you long to turn on Donna!! Who's next on your witch hunt list???

Excuse me, Donna is not a witch! She is a very bright former student of mine! I am proud of her.

Stinkwell Tater
Excuse me, Donna is not a witch! She is a very bright former student of mine! I am proud of her.

So you do still support her?

Of course! But I will continue to watch!

If you are concerned about the quality of law then you should already know that Donna was the best lawyer we had in town. She knows the law very well and is an extremely caring person in regard to taking care of what is best for kids. She is the only lawyer I have ever met who isn't in it for the money.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!